Role: Finance Director
Salary: 6 figure + (DOE)
This national professional services firm have been providing employment services across the country for over 20 years. Already a market leading firm they have plans to grow the business as a result of excellent success in 2018.
Grafton Specialist have been retained by them to recruit a Group Finance Director to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Finance Director to join this diverse finance team, especially during an exciting period of growth. Reporting to the CEO, the Finance Director will provide leadership and strategic direction, ensuring the team/function is managed in a robust financial and legal manner, with the objective of maximising sustainable profitability.
- Control and manage the Company's finances and financial strategy in line objectives as set out by the CEO.
- Ensure the provision of a professional and responsive Finance Function to support the business objectives.
- Direct and oversee all of the financial activities, to include the preparation of current and financial reports and forecasts for future business growth.
- Management of the Group insurance function including the regular review of risk and appropriateness of cover.
- Management of the Group's banking relationships including the preparation and presentation of periodic management information.
- Perform financial analysis using statistical and economic techniques to appraise data and make predictions- evaluate current operating data, assess past performance and detect future business trends.
- Analyse revenue and expenditures trends (plus payroll, invoices, and other accounting documents) to prepare budgets and forecasts.
- Ensure strong financial controls are in place to guarantee the accuracy and integrity of the financial reports and similar.
- Monitor cash flows to ensure profitable growth of the Company's existing and future ventures.
- Prepare monthly profit and loss statements, cash flow statements and balance sheet reports, including KPI's and summary performance statistics.
- Produce the Company's annual financial statements and tax computations.
- Contribute and participate fully as a member of the Board to the overall business strategy.
- Liaising with Group Plc on managing information flow to satisfy Stock Market communication requirements.
- Manage, motivate and develop direct reports to ensure maximum contribution to the Company.
- Ensure the team achieve the set objectives and ensure talent is recognised and retained.The Person
- Minimum 3 years experience in an FD role at Board level.
- Strong technical accounting skills and financial acumen.
- Operational experience.
- Third Level Qualification.
- Professional Qualification.
- Qualified ACA/ ACCA/CIMA.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Ability to Travel.
- Experience of the employment services sector.
- Experience working within a heavily regulated industry.
- Implementation of new financial/ accounting systems.
- Attractive 6 figure + base salary.
- KPI Based bonus.
- 25 Days Annual Leave plus 10 Statutory holidays.
- Benefits, after successful completion of probation period including Company pension.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.