Role: Finance Manager
Salary: Highly competitive DOE plus pension
This car garage and vehicle servicing firm have been operating in the region for over 20 years.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with them to Finance Manager to operate from their Dromore site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Manager to gain experience with an established firm whilst operating with relative autonomy within their finance function.
- Preparing accounts for sign off.
- Ensure all transactions are posted correctly, in a timely manner.
- Responsible for managing 2 bank accounts (authorising bank transfers and payments etc.).
- Cash flow projections.
- VAT returns.
- Purchase Ledger reconciliation.
- Intrastat reports.
- Identify opportunities to improve existing processes.
- Ideally you will already have obtained a professional accounting qualification, however part-qualified candidates will also be considered.
- At least 3 years recent experience in a similar Finance Manager role.
- Experience of purchase ledgers.
- Relevant experience of using computer spreadsheets for financial reporting (preferably Microsoft Excel).
- The ability to prioritise workloads and work to deadline.
- The ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team.
- Good communication skills (oral and written).
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.