Grafton Finance are currently recruiting on behalf of a leading printing company for a Finance Manager. The Finance Manager will manage the Financial and Management Accounting Department supported by the Financial Director in order to deliver continuous business improvement. The Finance Manager will have a Trainee Accountant and an Accounts/ Payroll Executive reporting directly to them. The role is a 12 month contract with a view to being made permanent.
- Preparation of statutory accounts and liaison with auditors as required.
- Preparation of management accounts, interpretation and analysis of business process and accounting requirements.
- Liaise cross-functionally with departments in order to deliver cohesive approach to business strategy.
- Manage organisations bank accounts.
- Oversee the day to day running of the Accounts Department.
- Lead, coach and mentor the accounts team.
- Complete payroll for the site. (approx. 100 employees)
- Engage and lead project work as required.
- Deputise for Senior Managers, as and when required.
- To drive continuous improvement through working collaboratively with colleagues.
- Demonstrate a commitment to Environmental Health & Safety and Health and Safety within the workplace.
- Any other duties as deemed appropriate by your Manager that falls within your skills and ability.
- Qualified Accountant with demonstrative experience in completing Financial Accounts and audit
- PQE 2-3 years
- Experience in completing payroll within a complex environment
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment or a similar environment
- Strong proven communication skills
- Advanced EXCEL skills (eg Power pivot, Macros, V-look-up etc.)
- High degree of computer literacy
- Exceptional communication skills, verbal and written with a proven ability to influence stakeholders
- Proven ability to deliver business improvement
- Project Management Experience
- Process design and improvement experience
- Experience working with TMS/ North Time Data
- Experience implementing Management Information Systems
The successful Finance Manager will enjoy a competitive salary depending on experience.
The Sales Manager role will be based in Antrim.
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Ross McConville at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland