Finance Manager, Full Time | Fixed-Term Contract | Swords | €55-60k
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting a Finance Manager on behalf of our client, a leading Management company specialising in the pharmaceutical sector. This is an excellent opportunity for a suitably qualified professional to join an established team.
The position available will be offered on a full-time basis for a fixed term period until the end of 2019, however, there is a strong possibility that the role will develop into a permanent role early next year.
The main purpose of this role is to ensure the quality of management financial reporting and to ensure compliance and quality standards within the department are adhered to. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate accounts management, month end closures and supervision of internal controls.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Produce accurate financial reports in line with client and corporate requirements
- Reconciliation of balances accounts and produce relevant documentation
- Management of general ledger and fixed assets accounts
- Complete financial statements and maintain relationships with external auditors
- Monitor cashflow and forecasts
- SOX & SSAE compliance
- Supervision of Accounts Assistant and the day to day AP, AR, payroll and credit control functions
- General management reporting and ad hoc project duties
- Part qualified accountant with at least 3-4 years experience in finance at senior/supervisory level
- Experience working on multiple contracts in a group finance structure a distinct advantage
- Excellent IT Skills, SAP/Oracle systems an advantage
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with a can do attitude
- People management experience an advantage although not essential
- Client management experience
- Ability to achieve results in a target driven environment
- Competitive salary, within the region of €55-60k (NEG depending on experience)
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.