Our client requires a temporary Finance Officer for a period of 9 months
Role: Finance Officer / Payroll
Duration: 9 months
Hours per week: 36
- To process and check all input data for employee payments, ensuring all payments are made in accordance with the appropriate conditions of service and individual contracts, including sick, maternity, paternity pay, calculations of various deductions, pay increases, arrears of pay etc and to prepare a BACS payment file. To create and maintain master payroll files and to reconcile figures for tax, national insurance and pension on a period by period basis, making necessary adjustments
- To maintain all necessary elements of the pension schemes including new entrants, transfers and leavers for employees and balance and complete year end reports within deadlines
- To carry out processes to ensure the Councils adherence to the statutory requirements (eg Real Time Information and Automatic Enrolment Schemes)
- Payment of Allowances to Councillors. This includes the receipt, checking and processing of Councillors monthly claims.
- Checking and processing staff expense claims. Maintenance of expenses system and update to salaries and wages system.
- 2 A-Levels or equivalent or 3 years experience in a financial environment
- Experience in payroll essential
- Experience of using Total Finance package desirable
- Data input experience
If interested in the role please upload your CV to the link provided.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland