Finance Officer - EOII
Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Finance Officer - EOII to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months (initially)
Pay rate: 0-12 week's £8.21per hour
13+ week's £12.86per hour
Location: Belfast, BT9
Hours: Mon - Fri (9.00am - 5.00pm)
- A minimum of one year's experience working in a finance team.
- Knowledge of internal control, Procurements & Purchase Ledger Entries
- Knowledge of standing orders & financial regulations
- Knowledge of VAT accounting
- Assist in providing financial support to budget holders, departmental managers & staff
- Maintain financial systems & procedures
- Respond to payment enquiries
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £18/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Lesley-Anne Fitzgerald will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland