Finance Project Manager - Public Sector
Finance Project Manager - O2C
At Grafton Recruitment we are currently recruiting on behalf of a Public Sector organisation experiencing a period of significant change and transition at this time. As part of this change they are implementing a major business transformation involving the introduction of SAP across their finance function and require and require a Finance Project Manager with strong ERP Implementation and/or Order to Cash management experience.
The purpose of this role will be to lead and direct the operational delivery of an ERP Implementation project in terms of the Order to Cash (O2C) work stream. The postholder will be responsible for the design, testing, implementation and deployment of the IFMS O2C processes. The role will see improved financial processes, leveraging new SAP ERP business solution with associated enhancements in the control, management and reporting of the Order to Cash cycle.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage the entire lifecycle of the project for the O2C Team (4), including developing strategies and work plans, structuring and mobilising the team, driving team accountabilities, managing stakeholder relationships, resolving barriers to successful project implementation and driving effective decision making.
- Have accountability for all deliverables for the O2C Team including process pre-design, detailed design and testing.
- Directly oversee all aspects of the project life cycle for the O2C Team and manage scope to ensure commitments are achieved within agreed upon time, cost, and quality parameters
- Directly manage a Team, all with specified project roles
- Engage and collaborate with external service providers (e.g. SAP S/4Hana and Project Management) where necessary in order to effectively deliver on the requirements for the O2C project work stream.
- Assist the Project's external change partner and local deployment teams to plan, implement and manage the necessary organisation restructuring (including new Finance Shared Service operations) that will be required to facilitate the operation of the new business processes and system.
- Work with the internal Testing Team to coordinate testing for all aspects related to the O2C Team.
- Work with the internal Data Migration team to identify, cleanse, prepare and validate all master data and data migrations aspects for the O2C Team.
- To act as spokesperson for the Organisation as required.
Qualifications and/ or Experience:
- Membership of a recognised accountancy body such as ACCA, CPA, ACMA, CIMA, ACA or equivalent
- Significant experience of working with Order to Cash business processes
- Previous SAP S/4Hana experience particularly advantageous.
- Professional and technical knowledge and experience including significant knowledge of finance and budgeting systems at a senior level in a large organisation
- Experience in large scale SAP ERP implementations
- Experience and knowledge of a Shared Service environment, including exposure to best practice Global Business Services (GBS) in a large and complex Sales organisation
- Significant progressive experience supporting an enterprise SAPERP solution with the following modules:
- Experience as a SAP user and/or practitioner
- Experience with SAP Business Intelligence
- Experience with SAP Sales & Distribution and Accounts Receivable
- Significant experience in project management including; using principles, methodologies, tools, problem solving, root cause identification and resolution
- In-depth and up to date experience and knowledge of accounting, controlling, income processes and financial reporting and analysis
- Experience working with change management projects within a complex working environment with multiple internal and external stakeholders, as relevant to the role
This permanent position will be located in Dublin 18 and will be offered with a starting salary of €71,807.
To be considered, please send a copy of your cv for review in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment via the enclosed link.
Why use Grafton? We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.