Financial Accountant | 1 Year Contract | Dublin 11
FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT | 1 YEAR CONTRACT | DUBLIN 11
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for their client, who is a Retail Services Company based in Dublin 11. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. They are searching for a Qualified Financial Accountant to join their team for a one year contract for a Maternity Leave Contract.
THE ROLE |
The new team member will be a fully qualified Financial Accountant with experience managing and reconciling margins and balance sheets.
- Preparation of monthly margin analysis and communication of same to management team
- Management of the balance sheet to include all reconciliations necessary for period and quarterly close process
- Support the external audit process
- Work with internal audit to resolve internal control findings
- Support internal departments with maintaining financial reporting
- Support Senior Financial Accountant on business and financial processes
- Assist with External Audits
- Complete monthly bank reports
- Quarterly cash forecasting
- Complete VAT compliance processes
- 1-2 years post qualification experience
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Fully Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA
- Knowledge of main accounting principles to Trial balance and all control accounts
- Focused on customer service, accuracy and attention to detail
- Integrity and professional work ethic
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown, Cork and Galway with an expansion to Limerick, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or permanent employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.