Key Characteristics, ability to demonstrate:
- Customer service focused
- Problem solving / resolution
- Continuous process improvement
- Committed team player, collaborator with exceptional communication skills
- Highly organized
- Ability to meet strict deadlines
Key responsibilities will include:
- Develop Processes and Process Improvement - strong adherence to process and company policy
- Trouble shoot problem accounts and close out complex reconciliations
- Month-end close-out responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis in accordance with close-out schedule
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports with meaningful analysis
- Assist with control and management if complex debtor accounts
- Supervision of AP and Payroll
Additional Information and Desired Criteria:
- Reporting to Financial Controller
- Professional reporting experience
- Can demonstrate strong account reconciliation and journals experience, ability to see interconnections and skilfully problem solve
- Practice background dealing with small and medium sized company accounts preparation and audits. Familiarity with stock will be beneficial.
- The successful applicant must be a professionally qualified chartered accountant (ACA or ACCA).
- Position demands a drive for process compliance, process improvement and desire to follow best practice.
- Experience with accounting and financial software systems.