Financial Accountant-Maternity cover
Location: Co Fermanagh
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Financial Accountant for our client based in Co Fermanagh for a 12-month maternity cover.
Based in Co Fermanagh, My client is a dynamic, fast-growing company with impressive plans for growth. With a culture of empowering their employees, this is a great place to work for someone that wants to gain valuable experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Responsible for the preparation of weekly and monthly accounts to ensure group reporting deadlines are achieved
- Provide support to the operational and commercial management
- Review of monthly department costs with the relevant department managers
- Reconciliation of inter-company balances
- Review of weekly accounts for the site
- Comparison of costs with other group companies
- Ensuring the Group's financial policies and controls are adhered to throughout the site
- Management of administrative staff
- Dealing with auditors and government agencies as required
- Previous experience in a similar role combined with at least 3 years of relevant experience as a qualified accountant
- Ability to demonstrate people management experience
- Ability to use own initiative and work to strict deadlines
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Willingness to enter production to assist the understanding of production processes for accurate accounts
- A good working knowledge of an ERP system and Microsoft excel
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in an environment which encourages support and progression.
CONTACT DETAILS & DEADLINE
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Leanne Mitchell at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland