My Client based in Dungannon requires an Accountant for their growing team. The successful candidate will be responsible for general accounting and internal control including journal entry preparation, intercompany reconciliations, month-end closing activities, account reconciliations, and financial reporting.
* Accounting activity including journal entries, account reconciliation, and financial analysis
* Complete monthly general ledger accounts, fixed assets, and bank reconciliations along with resolving open items
* Month-end closing responsibilities ensuring accurate financial results are reported on a timely basis as per corporate closing calendar
* Intercompany accounting and reconciliation support
* Forecasting - cash and FX forecasting processes.
* Assist in procedure development and recommend/implement process improvements
* Compliance standardized procedures and internal controls
* Provide support when required on the maintenance of master-data records for AP & AR
* Qualified or working towards a full, professional qualification
* Experience in accounting and financial systems
* Experience of preparing UK statutory accounts
* Strong understanding of UK GAAP and ability to prepare UK statutory accounts
* Understanding of internal control elements
* Strong problem solving and resolution abilities
* Clear and effective written and oral communication skills