This multi-site, global healthcare group are one of Northern Ireland's Top 100 companies. They have been offering a range of specialist services for over 30 years.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Assistant Accountant to operate from their Belfast site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Assistant Accountant to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, who can provide you with career security and genuine progression opportunities on a local, national and global level. In return you will have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Preparation of monthly debtors and creditors reconciliations.
- The analysis of monthly sales information.
- Preparation of monthly prepayments and accruals.
- Preparing journals to be posted to Sage and the monthly scrutiny of Sage general ledgers.
- Assist with year-end preparation of statutory financial statements.
- The ability to analyse and present data in a clear and concise manner.
- Be a part-qualified accountant or be qualified by experience
- Excellent communication skills (both oral and written)
- Good organisational skills
- Work under own initiative within a team environment
- Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and to strict deadlines
- Experience in using Sage would be an advantage.
- Circa £25,000.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- On-site car parking.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.