Role: Manufacturing Accountant
Salary: £30,000 - £35,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is working with a high-performing organisation that can provide an amazing platform for driven individuals who want to be at the top of the industry globally.
An opportunity has arisen for a Financial Accountant to join a successful, experienced and growing finance team with my client based in Antrim.
- Full day to day management of all financial aspects of the business to include credit control, payroll, sales ledgers, purchase ledgers, budget control, legislative requirements in all forms, annual cash-flow planning & management.
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and accounts pack
- Reconciliation of Balance Sheet Accounts
- Assist in production of budgets and quarterly forecasts
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts in line with IFRS standards
- VAT and Intrastat Returns
- Matching receipts and reconciling GRNI accruals each month
- Preparing monthly journal entries as needed
- Professionally qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA), part-qualified will also be considered with significant management accounting experience.
- Third level education in an accountancy or business related field
- Excellent IT knowledge & full versatility in accounts & payroll packages
- Experience of operating within a medium to large organisation
- Experience of producing management accounts including full profit and loss, cash flow and balance sheet reviews
- Experience of managing Company bank accounts including reconciliation, balance sheet reporting and cash flow
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, with a high level of efficiency in Excel spread sheets
- Experience of a variety of accounting software packages e.g SAP
- Enjoy working as part of a team and achieving shared goals and objectives
- Inquisitive and analytically minded
- Flexible and adaptable able to demonstrate strong business acumen, with entrepreneurial vision.