This multi-site, global healthcare group are one of Northern Ireland's Top 100 companies. They have been offering a range of specialist services for over 30 years.
Grafton Specialist Recruitment is supporting them to recruit a Financial Accountant to operate from their Belfast site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Accountant to join an innovative international company in a growing industry, who can provide you with career security and genuine progression opportunities on a local, national and global level. In return you will have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
Reporting to the FD your main duties will include:
- Preparation of annual accounts for multiple Group companies.
- Preparation of accurate, complete and timely consolidated monthly management accounts.
- Overseeing accounting journals and reviewing monthly accounts to ensure accuracy.
- Liaise with external auditors and other professional advisors.
- Review and analysis of the financial performance of international offices.
- Assisting with the preparation of financial projections and business plans.
- Training and development of staff including training reviews and appraisals.
- The quarterly Audit testing of international office accounts.
- Preparation and submission of monthly VAT return.
- Completion of statutory government surveys and industry body returns.
- Ideally you will be a professionally qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACCA) and hold a degree in Accountancy or finance related topic. Highly experienced non-professionally qualified candidates will also be considered.
- Experience in the collation and analysis of financial data.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work on own initiative and within a team environment.
- Motivated to complete tasks to a high standard and to strict deadlines.
- Proficient in all Microsoft packages.
- Experience of managing staff.
- Professional working experience of Sage and SAP would be beneficial.
- £35,000 - £40,000 (flexibility to go higher)
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- On-site car parking.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.