Financial Accountant | Dublin 17 | 6 month FTC
Grafton Recruitment is currently recruiting for a Financial Accountant on behalf of our client based in Dublin 17. This is an excellent opportunity for a newly qualified or work history qualified (without having completed exams as of yet)professional to join an established team on a 6 month basis.
The main purpose of this role is to provide day-to-day support to the finance team by effectively managing the monthly accounts, assisting with audits and various finance projects. The key areas of responsibility will incorporate accounts management, month end closures, reconciliations and supervision of internal controls.
The key areas of responsibility will include:
- Fixed Asset reporting
- Preparation of payroll files for external payroll provider and monthly payroll reports
- Assistance with the preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assistance with the preparation and submission of tax returns including VAT and RCT
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Product pricing support
- Assistance with external audits
- Assist with other finance projects and activities as they arise
- Experience in a similar position for at least 3 years
- Qualified or Nearly Qualified with a proven ability to pass exams in ACA/CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Proficiency in Excel.
- The role will be varied and the ideal candidate should be flexible and willing to adapt
- Capable of working on own initiative and taking responsibility for quality and accuracy of work
- An ability to work with the team to prepare financial reports
- 6 month FTC
- Competitive salary - €45k DOE
- Weekly payroll
- On-site parking
- Work within a dynamic team
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Swords branch on 01-8900190 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.