FINANCIAL ACCOUNTANT | PERMANENT | NORTH CO. DUBLIN |
Our client is a successful manufacturing company based in North Co. Dublin. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Grafton Recruitment is searching for a Financial Accountant to join their team on a Permanent basis.
The new team member will be responsible for the supervision of the accounts team and duties for the division. Reporting to the Director of Finance the role is a hands-on position responsible for all aspects of the site balance sheet and P&L.
- Preparation and maintenance of daily weekly Cash Flow statements. Circulation of weekly various FA Reports to the Director of Finance.
- Weekly & Monthly Forecasting for Sales, Profitability, Overheads etc.
- Authorisation of Bank payments & Receipts and Weekly Bank reconciliations.
- Processing of all weekly and monthly Journals for Payroll, Accruals, Prepayments, Stock movements etc.
- Review of daily Production Sales/Costing sheets and follow up with the Operations Manager in relation to excessive labour costs or reduced production outputs.
- Post cost analysis
- Full responsibility for the overview of Credit Control, chasing payments, dealing with customer invoice queries and ensuring all Sales invoices and processed accurately and on a daily basis.
- Full responsibility for the overview of all payment to creditors, reconciliation of Creditor statements and ongoing maintenance of Purchases Ledger.
- Reconciliation of all Balance Sheet accounts at month end.
- Preparation, presentation & analysis of Monthly Management Accounts for group level
- Presentation of Management Account at Board Meeting in the absence of the Financial Director.
- Responsibility for managing staff within the accounts department.
- Backup for Weekly & Monthly Payroll Processing.
- Revenue & Corporate Government Compliance
- Responsible for streamlining the current accounting processes and implementing new controls & efficient processes.
- To be flexible and assist in other departments when required.
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word and Excel
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- At least 6 years experience in a similar role
- Fully Qualified Accountant, ACCA, ACA
- Experience of implementing process improvement.
- Knowledge of main accounting principles to Trial balance and all control accounts.
- Knowledge of JD Edwards software
- Experience in manufacturing or distribution environments
- Clear communication and presentation skills.
- Flexible to meet reporting deadlines and also cover other duties as and when required.
- Focused on customer service, accuracy and attention to detail.
- Integrity and professional work ethic.
WHY USE GRAFTON?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. Grafton Recruitment is a leading recruitment agency in Ireland. We have branches across the island including Swords, Walkinstown and Cork, with an expansion to Limerick, Galway, Sligo and Dundalk under way. Whether it's temporary contracts or full time employment, you can be sure that Grafton Recruitment Ireland will have the right career for you.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.