Financial Accountant - South Dublin
At Grafton Recruitment we have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Financial Accountant to join a busy finance team within a dynamic, market-leading organisation is South Dublin.
This permanent position will require a proactive and adaptable Accountant. This role is an integral part of the Finance function, providing support and management of the corporate trust accounts.
Key responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Preparation and analysis of monthly results and management reports
- Assisting with the preparation of annual budgets and on-going forecasts for the business
- Preparing balance sheet reconciliations and consolidation reporting
- Drive and contribute the production of financial results at month & year end
- Ensure data integrity and control monthly financial close process and deadlines
- Work with Accounts Assistant to ensure invoices and payments are processed in a timely manner
- Oversee and manage all aspects of payroll
Interested applicants will meet the following requirements:
- A professional Accounting qualification with a minimum of 2 years PQE
- Experience of working in a dynamic, fast paced working environment
- Excellent Communication skills both Written and Oral, ability to converse with all level of staff
- Experience working with multiple stakeholders under various time time & KPI pressures
- It is essential to be highly proficient in Microsoft Office (Word & Excel )
If you are interested in this role and can commit to a permanent position, please send a copy of your cv in complete confidence to Laura Craughwell at Grafton Recruitment using the enclosed link.
A salary in the region of €50,000 depending on experience, will be payable for this role and immediate interviews will be held for suitable candidates.
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.