Financial Administrator/Para Planner
The Client: . Based in Newry an Independent Financial Advisers with over thirty years' experience providing financial advice to families and businesses.
Our client is an established local business and are entering an exciting new phrase of growth, and is looking for a professional and experienced individual to join their team.
The Assistant will be responsible for providing support to the Financial Advisor and para planning team, and will be responsible for a range of tasks from preparing client meeting packs and managing diary tasks, through to the completion of valuation reports for issue to clients and assistance in the research process.
Hours of work: 36 hrs (Monday to Friday)
- 5 GCSE / GCE O Levels at grades A-C or equivalent including English and Maths OR equivalent / Higher relevant qualification.
- Have at least 2 years experience in a Pensions or Investment administration background. Previous experience in paraplanning essential.
- Have an awareness of the importance of financial policies and procedures.
- Have a professional attitude, allied to strong time management and the ability to work under pressure.
- Have good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail and be computer literate.
- A proven ability to work in a team environment and deal with a wide range of internal and external customers in a professional and courteous manner.
- Salary £25 (depending on experience)
- Training and development to higher levels of the financial services sector
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.