Grafton Recruitment are currently seeking a Financial Assistant for our client based in Belfast.
- Full time (34 hours per week)
- Working hours: Monday - Thursday 9am-5pm, Friday 9am-4pm with 1 hour lunch break
- Salary is negotiable starting at £16,500 per annum
- 30 days of annual leave including Bank and Public Holidays
- General admin duties (answering phones, taking messages, placing orders)
- Reconciling monthly supplier accounts including all queries relating to this
- Booking travel and accommodation for contracts in UK
- General filing
Essential Skills & Qualifications
Proficient in IT with extensive experience using Online Systems and Microsoft Office Packages such as Excel, Outlook and Word.
Candidate must be Sage Accounts Qualified Level 3 with a minimum of 2 years experience working in the Construction Industry.
Candidate must have purchase ledger experience including matching delivery dockets with purchase orders and invoices.
Candidate must be willing to learn, organised, able to prioritise workload, work well under pressure, pays attention to detail and confident and polite telephone etiquette.
For further information please submit your CV via the link. Please note that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered.