This multi-site, national firm are one of Northern Ireland's Top 100 manufacturing companies. They have been manufacturing and distributing their products to UK and Irish clients for over 40 years.
Grafton Specialist are supporting them to recruit a Financial Controller to operate from their Larne site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Financial Controller to join a growing multi-site company, where you will have lots of autonomy and where your decisions will really make a difference to the business. In return you will have the chance to develop your skills and experience in a fast paced, energetic environment. If you are interested in finding out more, send your CV to me in confidence.
- Manage the accounting operations of the companies, to include the production of periodic financial reports, maintenance and enhancement of an adequate system of accounting records and budgets, and a comprehensive set of controls to mitigate risk.
- Management of company transactions to include accounts payable, accounts received and reconciliations.
- Prepare and complete monthly management accounts to include consolidation of accounts for the two group companies.
- Assist the Group Financial Controller in the preparation of the annual budgeting process.
- Prepare year end reporting, accounts preparation and working schedules and reconciliations.
- Must be fully qualified in a recognised accounting qualification (CIMA, ACCA,ACA).
- A minimum of 3 years' post qualification accounting experience in a commercial environment.
- Manufacturing experience would be advantageous but not essential.
- Previous experience of managing a finance team or function.
- Strong technical accounting knowledge.
- £45,000 - £55,000
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Private medical insurance.
- On-site car parking space.
- Retail discount scheme.
- Finish early on Friday.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.