Dundalk, Co Louth
* Oversee all company accounts and investments.
* Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts.
* Manage cash flow by tracking transactions and regularly reviewing internal reports.
* Supervise and manage financial department staff, including accountants and financial assistants.
* Motivate and lead finance team members by clarifying roles and providing helpful feedback.
* Suggest updates and improvements for accounting systems, including payroll and invoicing.
* Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed, and reported
* Establish and implement financial reporting systems to comply with government regulations and legislation
* Collaborate with auditing services to ensure proper compliance with all regulations
* Develop budgets and financial plans for the company based on research and data reports
* Review all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
* Examine all financial reports and data closely to check for discrepancies
* Create systems to prevent errors in data collection and calculations
* Report to the CFO with timely and accurate financial information
* Assist the CFO in presenting reports to senior executives, stakeholders, and board members
Skills and Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree or master's degree in accounting, business, economics, finance, or a related field; several years of experience in a business or finance environment; management experience; leadership skills; interpersonal skills; outstanding mathematical skills; honesty; integrity; reliability; solid written and verbal communication skills; high attention to detail; organisational skills; critical thinking and problem-solving skills; research skills; analytical skills; computer skills; understanding of data privacy standards.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in the role please hit apply now.