Our client, a progressive company who offer a niche product in the construction industry have an exciting opportunity for a Financial Controller to join their team based at their office in Enniskillen, Co Fermanagh.
As the Financial Controller, you will be required to carry out a variety of duties to include;
- Overseeing all company accounts
- Supervising and managing the financial department to include all accounting operations including billing, accounts receivable, accounts payable, inventory, cost accounting etc
- Managing weekly cash flow forecasts
- Preparing and publishing monthly financial statements
- Developing, monitoring and amending financial procedures and ensuring adequate training where required
- Reviewing all financial plans and budgets regularly to look for cost reduction opportunities
- Ensuring all accounting records are properly maintained.
- Complying with government regulations and legislation and collaborating with audit services
- Examining all financial reports and data
- Developing budgets and financial plans
- Liaising with Department managers regarding all commercial aspects of the business.
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5pm / 9am - 6pm
- 40hrs per wk
- Flexibility to work one day from home
The successful Financial Controller, will possess the following
- Accounting qualification
- 2/3years experience working as a Financial Controller
- Excellent accounting software experience
- Experience of managing staff
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Solid written and verbal communications skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Salary depending on experience
- Free parking
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For further information please contact Una by clicking the button and applying with your up to date CV