This national wealth management group are one of the most renowned firms in the UK market. As a result of sustained growth of the UK business, Grafton Specialist Recruitment are working with them to recruit an experienced Financial Planner to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an astute, growing wealth management firm as they continue to establish themselves as one of the UKs leading advice firms. If you are keen on joining a firm who will invest time in their relationship with clients in order to truly understand their objectives and long term goals then email your CV to me in confidence.
- Evidence over 5 years in a similar role in addition to demonstrating the skills expected of an experienced Financial Planner.
- Build and grow a client bank using external sources (solicitors, accountants etc.) and by developing new relationships both internally, as well as through external referrals and personal contacts.
- Mentor and train other team members to assist them in their professional development.
- Contribute towards the development of financial planning across the Firm.
- Maintain and promote the ethos, culture and high standards of Charles Stanley and act with integrity at all times.
- Comply with the Rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), Charles Stanley's Compliance Manual, Financial Planning Practice Manual and Staff Handbook.
- Maintain SPS by complying with Company procedures and FCA Requirements.
- You will ideally be on your way to or will have achieved a level 6 qualification in financial planning. Candidates at level 4 will also be considered.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of success in as a Financial Planner with strong business development / networking skills.
- Develop, monitor and implement business plans to increase sales and respond promptly and effectively to market changes
- Will be keen to further enhance their career by working for this leading firm.
- £50,000 - £60,000 DOE.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Discretionary bonus.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.