This regional financial planning firm are an. Grafton Specialist Recruitment are working with them to recruit a highly experienced and qualified Financial Consultant to operate from their Belfast office.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Senior Paraplanner seeking to move into an advice role or a Trainee / Junior IFA seeking a change to work with a locally owned financial planning firm in Belfast as they continue to develop and enhance their already strong market position. If you are keen on joining a firm who strive to provide clients with advice and a level of service which fully meets their expectations and which is consistent with the highest standards available locally then email your CV to me in confidence.
- You will mainly work on leads provided by the firm in addition to developing your book of business further through networking events, referrals, word of mouth etc. to provide high quality financial advice to your clients.
- Areas of advice will predominantly include pensions and investment products, however the client take a whole of market view so you will gain exposure to and work across the entire spectrum of products.
- Operating as a point of contact for your clients, providing an excellent service at all times.
- You must hold a level 4 qualification in financial planning to be considered for this role.
- Have the ability to demonstrate a proven track record of success in as a Senior Paraplnner looking to step into advice or a Junior / Trainee Advisor seeking a change.
- Develop, monitor and implement business plans to increase sales and respond promptly and effectively to market changes
- Will be keen to further enhance their career by working for this market leading firm.
- £30,000 - £35,000 DOE.
- Car allowance.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Group life cover.
- Exam support.
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Financial Services, Insurance, Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Manufacturing and Procurement.