Financial Reporting Coordinator
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking an experienced Financial Reporting Coordinator to join the finance division of a high profile Public Sector organisation. Based in their Dublin City Centre offices, this position will initially be offered on a contract basis until December 2020, with a strong possibility of extension on completion.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing all necessary processes relating to the organisation's financial reporting function.
- Develop and drive efficiency's of the financial reporting and payment processes
- Ensure all financial reporting and payment systems of programmes are up to date and fit for purpose.
- Assist in the preparation of cash flow projections and other financial reports
- Preparation of monthly management accounts and reports to manage and monitor expenditure from beneficiaries
- Develop beneficiary training materials
- Quality Control - oversight of data quality and validity; responsible for liaising with the programme Team Leaders where quality issues are identified & for direction on better data management.
- Input as appropriate the internal procedures manual for the programme in conjunction with management.
- Develop standards, policies and procedures which are designed to nurture an increased awareness and professionalism around customer service.
- Establish good working relationship both internally and externally as required.
- Participate in programme audits as required
- Verify changes to financial returns following verification visits and ensure compliance with Debtor Management procedures.
- Issue of correspondence and completion of templates in relation to recovery of funds.
- Part or fully qualified accountant
- Proven financial management and reporting experience
- Proven experience in providing reports to management and external stakeholders
- People Management experience
- Strong organisational skills
- Experience of working within a framework of confidentially
- Proficient in MS packages e.g. Word, Excel, OutlookDesirable
- Knowledge of workings of the community/voluntary/public sector
- Knowledge of CRM, SharePoint
- Knowledge of Government Accounting Regulations
- Understanding of the Irish language
- Competitive salary on offer €48,812
- Excellent benefits package on offer after probation including pension and option of flexi time
- Convenient city centre location
Why use Grafton?
We know that finding the right job can be challenging but we have the tools and resources to succeed. We are an established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary clients in multiple industry sectors in Republic of Ireland and Northern Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by the clicking the button or call Laura Craughwell on 01 4505288.