The Client: Local Government body based in Co Down, serving local residents.
The Role: To form part of a trained team of frontline staff who will provide fitness assessment & advice to individual users. To deliver a high quality service in a professional manner in accordance with policies & procedures, including a nationally accredited quality scheme.
Hours of work: Rota based
- 4 GCSE passes Grade C+ including Maths & English (or equivalent) AND 6 months' experience working in a customer-facing role
- OR in lieu of qualifications 12 months' experience working in a customer-facing role
- REPS, NVQ Level 2 Award in Fitness Instruction, Coaching NI Exercise & fitness Award or equivalent qualification
- Experience of cleaning duties in a working environment e.g. office complexes
- Must be willing to undergo an Enhanced AccessNI check
- Completion of a Physical Referral (GP referral) Scheme qualification
- A current recognised First Aid certificate (e.g. British Red Cross, St Johns Ambulance, Order of Malta)
- Previous experience of working as a Fitness Instructor
- Rate of Pay: £9.16 p/hr
- Holiday Entitlement
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.