Fitness Instructor - Kettlebells
Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a Fitness Instructor for a 12 - 14 week programme based in Limavady / Ballymoney.
Location : Limavady Council Offices every Wednesday 13.00 - 14.00 / Ballymoney Town Hall every Tuesday 13.00 - 14.00
Hourly Rate : £20 p/hr
Main Duties :
- Delivery of effective and efficient sports and leisure activities linked to the Healthy Living & Sport Service Unit Activity programme; involving the instruction, supervision and control of members of the public taking part in the classes and/or courses which make up the programme, enforcing Health and Safety regulations and standard operating procedures at all times.
- The post holder will be expected to provide high quality services through the development and effective use of Council resources. Responsible for delivering continuous improvement that provides effective and efficient service delivery with strong focus on tangible outcomes for the Service Unit Customers.
Essential Criteria :
- Level 1 National Governing Body Coaching Award in the relative discipline.
- At least 6 months experience of coaching.
Desirable Criteria :
- First Aid qualification (Public).
- Have attended Safeguarding Young People workshop.
If you are interested and meet all essential criteria please apply via the link.