A new role has become available for an organised and enthusiastic person to work within the Customer Support Unit as a Fleet Account Specialist.
The main objective of the role is to ensure the implementation of agreed service levels, and that agreed process and pricing terms are correctly applied. It requires someone with strong administration skills and excellent attention to detail.
Ideally you will have some kind of key account management experience or experience of working in a client facing role in a professional services environment. You will be proficient in MS Excel and and be capable of managing and developing account plans, performing account analysis through the review of available data , and developing track reports.
The role will also encompass the following :
- Monthly measurement of the Service Level Agreements through Dashboard/KPI deliverables
- Monthly management of national account invoicing/reporting across all channels
- Be the voice of the customer in resolving all issues affecting the delivery of the clients customer offer
- Support the fleet team by working with field-based personnel to produce monthly reports and resolve customer queries
- Documentation of new processes to manage the fleet business in various areas
This a highly administrative role, with a focus on delivering excellent service and maintaining Fleet Accounts. The successful candidate will be a strong character who is comfortable in challenging non-delivery of agreed processes and and will be highly team oriented.
If this sounds like a role you would like to explore further - please apply via the link below. Permanent role, with core hours between 9 and 5.30 and some flexibility offered. Salary up to €33k.
We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.