Food Production Operatives - Monday to Friday
As a Food Production Operative, you will be:
- Working as part of a team on a production line
- Assembling products and packing for dispatch
- Ensuring high levels of quality at all times
- Previous food manufacturing experience desirable but not essential as full training will be provided
- A high level of English language both written and verbal
- Ability to work as part of team
- Be flexible in your approach to work
Hours of work will be 40 per week working a rotating shift pattern which will be 6am-2.30pm Week 1 and 2.30p m to 11.30pm Week 2 working Monday to Friday only. Hourly rate of pay is 8.72 per hour.
For an immediate interview, please click on the 'apply' button.
Please note: All successful candidates will be required to carry out a pre-employment drug screening prior to commencement.