Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Football/Goalkeeping Coach to start ASAP for a duration of 6 Months
Pay rate: £17.08 per hour
- Hold a minimum of a UEFA B License in Football Coaching
- Hold a National Governing Body recognised qualification in Goalkeeping Coaching
- A minimum of one years' experience (in the last 3 years) of working as a lead football coach at club/regional /national level
- Experience of managing a football Team at club/regional/national level
- An in depth knowledge of long term player development pathways, high performance planning and high performance coaching
- Proven organisational skills
- To work under the direction and guidance of the Curriculum Area Manager for Sport to provide high performance coaching and technical support to the Football Academy, in addition to managing one of the Academy teams.
- Assist and support the Football Academy Co-ordinator in the development and implementation of a High Performance Plan for the Football Academy
- Liaise with National Governing Bodies, Local and National Team representatives, support staff and academic teams in strategic and operational matters.
- Co-ordinate and deliver appropriate talent ID and player selection and recruitment opportunities
- Produce and implement a comprehensive training and competition programme for identified players/teams
- In conjunction with the Football Academy Co-ordinator and ancillary support staff, organise and deliver appropriate coaching and technical support to identified players/teams
- Travel with designated team to local and international competition where appropriate.
- Implement effective monitoring, benchmarking and evaluation systems to ensure high quality service provision within the Football Academy
- Provide regular reports to the Football Academy Co-ordinator and Curriculum Area Manager on team management and player development, including the monitoring of technical and tactical development, physiological and psychological assessment, and lifestyle management.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland