Our client based in Ballyconnell, Co Cavan has a vacancy for a Forklift Driver
The company has been operating since the 1970's and they are an integral part of larger group. They are constantly evolving through technical innovation, and they are now at the forefront of providing pioneering, cost effective, construction solutions designed to meet the needs of any construction project.
As a Forklift Driver your duties will be
- Shunting pallets
- Moving products to loading bays
- Ensuring products are placed in correct locations
- Driving the forklift in a safe manner
- General housekeeping
- Previous forklift experience essential
- Be able to meet the physical and health requirements of the role
- Team player
- Awareness of Health and Safety
Hours of work:
- Mon - Fri 8am - 5.30pm / 10am - 7pm rotating each week
- 11 euro per hr
- Free Parking
Why use Grafton?
- This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.