Working in Partnership with my client I'm actively recruiting for a Store person with Warehouse and Forklift duties in Ballymena.
Store person/forklift Driver - Ballymena - £excellent
Ideal candidates will have previous store and warehouse experience with a valid forklift license and a full UK driving License.
Duties will include:
- Completing timely and accurate receipting of deliveries from suppliers
- Daily picking, assembly, packing and shipping of orders
- Organising outbound shipments ensuring freight is hands in compliance with company policies
- Use inventory control systems in order to maintain full traceability and accountability of the materials, including investigating any variances arising
- Ensure demonstration stock is in a saleable condition at all times
- Conduct regular stock cycle counts
- Liaise with other offices within the business
- Take responsibility for the security of the warehouse stock
- Delivery of orders t customers as required
- Ensure that all warehouse operations including general housekeeping, allocation of materials and shipping of goods are conducted to the highest safety standards to meet H&S requirements.
We are looking to attract CV's from candidates that can demonstrate a minimum of 2 years experience working in a warehouse environment, has the ability to use various IT systems, with a forklift license and a full UK driving license.
This is an excellent opportunity for candidates who are driven, motivated and have the ability to work on own initiative.
To apply for this role please submit a CV and a member of the Grafton Team will be in contact with those shortlisted.