Forklift Driver (Reach & Counterbalance)
Fork Lift Driver (Reach & Counterbalance)
Naas, Co. Kildare
Our Client is a leading distribution company based in Naas, Co Kildare. Their main focuses are providing shipping (both national & international) and logistics services for a variety of high profile clients
- Reporting to Team leader/Supervisor
- Replenishing Pick face
- Move stock around the warehouse
- Pick/pack, receive, handle and dispatch cargo from vehicles/warehouse expediently and efficiently.
- Inspect cargo condition, complete necessary paperwork reporting any damage and discrepancies
- 5 days over 7 with various shifts on offer
- Minimum 12 months recent experience working as a Forklift Driver in a busy
- Good level of written & spoken English
- Up to date Counterbalance & Reach licence is a must (Power Pallet / LLOP / VNA (man up/turret) licences an advantage)
- Must be flexible to working evenings & weekends
- Enthusiastic and friendly character
- Power Pallet / LLOP / VNA (man up/turret) licences an advantage
- Competitive hourly rate starting at €10.99/€11.45 (am shift) & €12.09/€12.81(pm shift) all of which increase after 6 months
- Staff Gym
- Immediate start for suitable candidate
- Possibility of permanent contract for the right candidate
- Opportunity to work in a busy, vibrant warehouse
Why use Grafton?'
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.