Grafton Recruitment are currently searching for a Forklift Driver for their client, a leading food manufacturer based in Longford.
Job Type / Category:
Our new Forklift Driver will be responsible for loading and stripping trailers, scanning PO and delivery data, general maintenance and organisation of loads, and working as part of a strong warehouse team.
The successful candidate will be required to work both morning and evening shifts, plus some weekends. Flexibility and reliability is a must in this position. This role will be offering between 35-46 hours per week. Some overtime is expected from time to time.
Education, Skills and Qualifications:
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
* Counterbalance forklift licence
* Reach forklift licence
* Experience within a fast-paced and dynamic logistics environment
* Excellent initiative and problem-solving ability
* Positive attitude with a willingness to learn new skills
* Experience with SAP desired but not essential
In return we can offer you:
* An hourly rate of €11.50
* An overtime rate of €14.38
* Free parking
* Holidays accrued pro-rata
* A subsidised canteen
* A supportive and friendly team and working environment
* Onsite Grafton HR Manager to assist with any queries or issues