Forklift Operative | Ards | £8.21
Forklift Operative (Days)| Newtownards | £8.41p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Forklift Operative to join our client, a major manufacturer of dairy products, on an initial temporary assignment until mid-September based at their site in Newtownards.
Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for various warehouse operation duties including:
- Forklift operating (counterbalance)
- Moving of goods within the warehouse.
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Assisting the warehouse crew with wrapping of products.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe warehouse.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Previous experience in a warehouse or production environment is preferred.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
- Capable of lifting and moving heavy goods by hand (weighing up to 20Kg)
- Valid counterbalance forklift licence is essential.
Hours of work are 07:30 - 17:00 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 - 14:30 on Fridays. Rate is £8.41 per hour with overtime available. For further details please submit your CV via the link