Forklift Operative (Days)| 'Ards | £8.41p/h
Forklift Operative (Days)| Newtownards | £8.41p/h
Grafton Recruitment is currently seeking a Warehouse/Forklift Operative to join our client, a major manufacturer of dairy products, on a long-term temporary basis at their site in Newtownards.
- Reporting to the Production Manager you will be responsible for various warehouse operation duties, including:
- Plastic wrapping of items for dispatch.
- Moving goods within the warehouse.
- Forklift operations (valid counterbalance licence required).
- Loading and unloading of vehicles.
- Maintaining a clean, tidy and safe warehouse.
- Any other duties as requested by management.
- Previous experience in a warehouse operation would be preferred.
- Valid counterbalance forklift licence is essential.
- Reach forklift licence is desirable.
- Ability to work to deadlines.
- Good numeracy and literacy skills.
Hours of work are 07:30 - 17:30 Monday to Thursday and 07:30 - 14:30 on Fridays. Rate is £8.41 per hour with overtime available. For further details please submit your CV via the link.