Freight Booking Clerk | Belfast | £22,000+
Our client, a leading UK shipping company, currently has an excellent opportunity available for an experienced Freight Booking Clerk to join their organisation on a permanent basis at their site in Belfast on either a full-time or part-time basis.
- Reporting to the Operations Manager you will be responsible for:
- Liaising with contractors.
- Processing orders.
- Monitoring shipments.
- Using in-house IT systems to manage bookings.
- Up-selling of client services.
- Providing an excellent level of customer service.
- Previous experience within the Freight industry is essential.
- Computer literate.
- Good customer service skills.
- Degree/third level qualification with a relevant subject.
Our client is offering either full-time OR part-time hours with this position. Annual salary will depend on experience. Standard working hours are Monday to Friday 9am to 5:30pm. Please contact Craig in Grafton ASAP on 02890242824 or submit your CV via the link for further details. *Please not that only candidates who meet the essential criteria will be considered*