Freight Coordinator |North Co. Dublin |Permanent |
The Client |
Located in North County Dublin, our client is a world leader in Logistics. They are committed to growing its business and developing its people. Due to immense growth, Grafton Recruitment is searching for a number of Freight Coordinators to work with their Team on a Permanent basis.
The Role |
The successful candidates will work with the team in the successful execution of coordinating shipments in their Dublin base. They will be knowledgeable and confident in communicating with all stakeholders and have previous experience within a Freight Forwarding role, ideally air freight. Please note that successful team members will have to complete training for a period of 2 months in their Head Office in Europe, which is funded by the company.
- Maintain day to day operations and internal systems while meeting operational requirements
- Providing excellent customer service to all stakeholders
- Ensure all quality controls procedures are updated and adhered to
- At least 1 - 2 years experience in a similar role ideally gained within a medium/large sized organisation in particular in the Air Freight Industry
- Familiar with Irish Custom Procedures
- Strong technical and IT skill with a high level of proficiency with MS Office programs, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to work as part of a team environment, self-manage and prioritise daily workload
- Additional language of Italian and/or French desirable
- Effective communication skills with the ability to lead and influence at all levels
- Available to move to Europe for 2 months for training purposes (fully paid)
Why Use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
For all of our latest opportunities please go to our website www.graftonrecruitment.com
Thank you for reading the above, should you wish to apply for the role, please send your CV via the link to Lisa McCormack in the Swords Branch.