French CRM Analyst
Grafton Recruitment is recruiting for their longstanding client for a French Speaking CRM Analyst. This role will be based in West Belfast and will be a temporary ongoing position.
- Respond and manage all incoming tickets in a professional manner, with great customer service
- Handle inbound / outbound calls in a professional manner
- Advanced analysis of queries using the systems and logs available
- Respond to supplier / business with updates and results of analysis, using FinanceHelp
- Manage all queries until a satisfactory resolution
- Contribute to Financial Shared Services Centre targets
- Adherence to team SLA's and targets
- Contributing to overall improvement of the customer service offered by the Financial Shared Service Centre and its reputation in the marketplace
- Clear invoices when required
- Any other activities required
- 4 GCSEs grade C or above or equivalent, including English and Maths.
- Relevant Customer relations experience
- Call Handling experience (Inbound / Outbound)
- Proficient in English & French (written & oral)
- Accounts payable experience
** Please note that if you do not meet the essential criteria you will not be considered **
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. NIBELF
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for the attention of Katie Doyle.