French Customer Service & Sales Agents -
So you are looking for your next opportunity in Dublin's Fair City or perhaps you have decided you would like to sample life in Cork?!
At Grafton Recruitment, we have a thriving Multilingual Division and work closely with candidates who are already living in Ireland, and those looking to relocate.
We have a high volume of French Customer Service and Sales positions based in both Dublin and Co. Cork. These roles are to generate sales leads and you will become part of a diverse and fast paced international work environment that caters for over 30 languages and growing!
On a day to day basis you can expect to be involved in the following :
- Represent the company and brand positively when dealing with all potential clients - therefore your communication skills and telephone skills must be super - you will enjoy interacting with people!
- Research and build customers interest in the services and products available
- Engage the client on calls to share information and conduct surveys
- Gather and record accurate client details
- Follow up calls with clients with completing and checking database information
- Contribute to projects, process improvements and hand overs with team members.
With prime locations in both cities, you will be in the hustle and bustle and can enjoy everything both Dublin and Cork offer on your doorstep as soon as you finish your shift! Shopping on pay day, a pint on a Friday, a coffee on a Wednesday evening, or access to Gyms/Sports Clubs and the "local" scene daily - you will be in the best placed locations to enjoy the best of both worlds.
Ideally you will have the equivalent of the Leaving Certificate in education, and it is essential to have native level French, both written and verbal.
Preferably you have some call centre experience and you will be proficient in MS Office packages eg Word/Excel/Outlook etc. and are happy to work in a target driven environment.
Salary circa €23/€24k. Apply via the link.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland
Ref : ROILANCK