Tier 1 Technical Customer Support
Are you a motivated and enthusiastic individual with a passion for technology? A problem solver, looking for a challenge in a dynamic work environment and love helping people? Then this is your opportunity!
Supporting a global brand, you will be a member of the Technical Customer Support team with plenty of potential to develop your career.
What you will be doing?
As part of your role, you will assist customers in an efficient and timely manner through phone, email and chat. You will troubleshoot quickly and efficiently, providing information and solutions to customers and do so with the highest standards of professional customer service.
- Provide first line support to customers for infrastructure and product related requests.
- Answer calls and emails in line with client SLA's and team KPI's.
- Working with internal systems you will document each call via a client ticket system.
- Contribute to creating and updating a support knowledge base, you will have a passion for learning and knowledge share.
- Maintain and support quality and statistical standards at all times.
- Working as part of a team, you will work to both individual and group targets.
- Provide excellent customer support, you will strive for first call resolution with each case.
Do you have the following?
- Fluent in English and German or English and French, both written and verbal essential.
- Proven resolution, logical troubleshooting, customer service and customer satisfaction skills.
- Strong problem solving / resolution skills.
- The rights to work full time in Ireland.
- Previous customer support experience in a similar environment.
- Excellent listening, probing and de-escalation skills.
- Ability to learn quickly and be passionate about learning new concepts, technology and processes.
- Have the ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritise on an on-going basis.
- Respond to a wide range of accessibility questions and feedback for our clients products.
- Identify issues and escalate to a point of contact in an organised and timely manner if we are unable to solve the issue.
- Follow accessibility communication guidelines, procedures and policies.
- Collaborate with major cross-product accessibility teams as needed.
- Experience in the use of assistive technologies
- Experience using or knowledge of the following assistive technologies:
- Switch Access
- Voice Access
- Select to Speak
- G Suite Apps
- Candidate should have extensive knowledge and background on assistive technologies by either having experience in testing or training within the space. The ideal candidate will be extremely knowledgeable of assistive technologies overall.
- Organisational, multitasking, and prioritisation abilities
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and part of a large cross-functional team
- Must be comfortable with a fast pace, ever-changing environment
- Competitive salary
- Free Onsite Gym
- Tenure based VHI Healthcare
- Free Staff car park
- Cycle to Work Scheme.
- Learning & Development opportunities
- Sports and social events
- Bus tax saver scheme
- Tenured based pension, paid maternity & paternity cover
- Free onsite doctor
- Free onsite therapies (Massage, Reiki)
Support customers Email only (Chat /phones maybe in the future)
- Hours: Monday- Friday 08:30 am- 16:30 pm
- This is a full time permanent position pending passing training and a 6 month probation.
- 3 weeks training
- Based in Cork
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.