Grafton Recruitment are delighted to team up with Burst Oral Care and hire a dynamic, ambitious and driven Front-End Developer to join the Technology and Development Team.
BURST Oral Care launched in 2017 and quickly became the fastest growing subscription e-commerce company in the US. Burst's goal is to bring the finest oral care products to everyone; at the absolute best and fair price. And now, they're bringing it to Ireland and the UK.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be responsible for implementing visual elements that users see and interact within a web application, which makes your role crucial for the success of the business.
At Burst, you will be working with the latest technology and you will have the chance to advance and grow your career.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and vibrant company with huge ambition for the US and European market.
If this is something that you are interested in becoming a part of, please read the details and feel free to reach out if you would like more information.
Front-end Developer duties and responsibilities
● Use a variety of programming languages in order to create user-friendly web pages
● Maintain and improve company website
● Work in multidisciplinary team with other professionals such as back-end developers and web designers
● Build high-quality mock-ups and design different prototypes
● Provide high-quality graphics and visual elements
● Optimize our web applications for maximum speed
● Design mobile-based features
● Always stay consistent with our brand guidelines
● Gain feedback from users and customers
● Make suggestions for better solutions to problems
● Keep abreast of latest and emerging technologies
Front-end Developer requirements and qualifications
● 3 years of experience as a Front-end Developer
● Proven experience with markup languages
● Proven experience with CSS and jQuery
● Proven experience with viewports, lazyloading and frontend frameworks
● Excellent knowledge of browser troubleshooting and debugging practices and techniques
● Knowledge of some SEO principles
● Knowledge of graphics software such as Adobe Suite, Photoshop etc.
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company's success
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Experience of working with remote teams is a must.
● BA in Computer Science or similar relevant field.