Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a large public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Soyuz Crew - Front of House assistant to start ASAP for a duration of 3 Months
Pay rate: £9.02
Location: Cultra, Bangor
Hours: 2 x 30 hours per week
4 x 12 hours per week
*** All candidates must be available to attend mandatory induction training from 11 - 18 February 10.00 - 4.00 and the exhibition opening on the evenings of 19 and 20 February, exact times tbc
Additional hours may be available to cover holidays and for evening events
- Previous customer/front facing experience required
- To work in the museum's retail, admissions and information points as required.
- To meet and greet museum visitors in a friendly and polite manner, and provide high standards of customer care to all visitors.
- To work on an individual basis or as part of a team as required.
- To provide accurate information to all visitors on exhibit buildings, on gallery displays and on the collections of the museum.
- To follow the museum cash handling procedures.
- To maintain the general cleanliness and tidiness of the areas of work.
- To wear a uniform as required depending on the allocated area of work.
- To ensure the safety of visitors and of other employees by strict adherence to all relevant policies and procedures, including Emergency Evacuation procedures, the Health and Safety Policy and the Safeguarding Policy.
- To undertake training as required by the museum.
Successful applicants will be required to undertake an Access NI Disclosure check at a cost of £26/£33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland