FT Inbound Customer Service Advisor
We have a wide range of customer service advisor roles available. We need great people with customer service experience and good computer skills to fill them.
As an inbound customer service advisor with Teleperformance, you would be working on the ASOS campaign, with one of the UK's leading online fashion retailers. Helping customers to feel supported whether they choose to discuss their queries via phone, web chat, email or even social media!
Our customers want to talk to people with personality, and we want you to embrace yours!
Candidates will need to meet the following criteria in order to be considered for the position:
- The knowledge and know how of explaining policies and procedures to a range of different people in an effective manner is a must.
- A confident and professional telephone manner.
- Friendly, positive and polite when communicating with colleagues and customers.
- Has a genuine passion for delivering customer satisfaction.
- Ability to take on board product and process knowledge and apply it quickly.
- Ability to learn and effectively navigate multiple computer systems.
- Demonstrate the ability to work effectively under pressure.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- Excellent time keeping, self motivated and reliable.
- The ability to remain resilient when dealing with unhappy customers.
- Good numeracy skills.
Campaign hours: Monday to Sunday 8am - Midnight
Contract: Permanent 37.5 hours/week
Training: One week in duration, Monday to Friday, 9am - 5.30pm
In return, we offer excellent benefits such as
- Free on-site parking
- 28 days' annual leave along with length of service days
- Reward and Recognition programme
- Annual salary reviews
- Career progression
- Discounts with local and national retailers
- 25% staff discount from ASOS