Grafton Recruitment are working in partnership with a public sector organisation to recruit a temporary Part Time Chemistry Lecturer to start ASAP for a duration of 12 Months
Pay rate: £12.05 per hour
Hours: 36 hours per week
- BSc (Hons) in Chemistry or a closely-related subject (e.g. Medicinal Chemistry, Biochemistry or Chemical Engineering)
- PGCE (or equivalent) in Science
- Some previous teaching/training experience
- Produce schemes of work and lessons plans
- Teach on a range of courses;
- Setting and grading assignment work;
- Maintenance of student records, class registers and preparation of reports;
- Monitoring resources and their use;
- Liaising with external examiners, moderators and verifiers;
- Compliance with student disciplinary procedures.
Please note that successful candidate's will be required to complete a Enhanced Access NI Security Clearance at a cost of £33. A person's criminal record will not, in itself, debar that person from being appointed to this post. Any information given will be treated in the strictest confidence.
To be shortlisted for this role all applicants MUST meet the essential criteria. If you are interested please upload your CV to the link provided, Coleen Lavery will be in touch to confirm if you have been shortlisted.
**PLEASE NOTE THIS ROLE MAY BE FILLED VERY QUICKLY BUT WE WILL KEEP YOUR DETAILS ON FILE FOR ANY FUTURE ROLES THAT COME THROUGH THAT YOU MAY BE INTERESTED IN**