Full Stack Developer
Full Stack Developer
Location: Belfast, Co. Antrim
Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Full Stack Developer based in Belfast.
- Developing our SAAS product utilising the modern web technologies
- Helping to define and influence the future technical direction for the evolution of the product
- Working within an agile environment to develop high quality software
- Using initiative to resolve any development issues hindering the team output
- Providing third-line technical support to help resolve customer issues
- Proven track record of developing commercial applications using modern web technologies
- Ability to plan, schedule and monitor own work activities in order to meet time and quality targets
- Desire to keep up to date with latest technologies and looking how they can be used effectively
- C# .Net Core, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebAPI
- AngularJS, KnockoutJS or similar
- Dev Ops Services and Tools
- Xamarin, Xamarin Forms or other cross platform mobile development
- Continuous Integration, Test Automation and other testing methodologies
- Microsoft SQL Server, SQL and Entity Framework
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland