Full Stack Software Developer
Location: Co. Antrim
Salary: Extremely Competitive
Grafton Specialist Recruitment has been retained to recruit a Full Stack Software Developer based in Antrim.
Reporting to the IT & Business Improvement Manager, the Full Stack Software Developer is responsible for the creation and development of new products and systems.
- Working at the cutting edge of technology and innovation
- You will get first-hand experience and be involved in the full development lifecycle from initial design to the release of the final product.
- The successful candidate will become part of the IT Software Development Team developing large web-based projects, built using C#, ASP and SQL Server.
The successful candidate will be an experienced IT professional, with extensive experience in Software engineering and Development.
- A Bachelor's degree or higher in Software Engineering or Computer Science discipline (2:1 or above)
- Excellent communication, organisational and problem-solving skills.
- Experience using C# / ASP
- Experience using SQL.
- Experience in Software development
- Experience in the application of statistics.
You will receive a fantastic package, the opportunity to work for a key player in the industry and the opportunity to develop your career in a supportive environment.
Contact Details & Deadline
To be considered for this position, please forward your CV to Jamie at firstname.lastname@example.org at Grafton Recruitment by clicking on the APPLY button on this page and attaching your CV OR call him on 02890323333
The Grafton Specialist Team is a dedicated division within Grafton Recruitment, focused on providing Permanent, Contract & Temporary staffing solutions across; Construction, Engineering, Accountancy & Finance, Financial Services & Insurance, Health & Safety, HR, IT, Sales & Marketing, Senior Manufacturing, Procurement & Supply Chain & Medical, Health & Social Care.
This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland