Permanent: 1 year
Our Client is looking to take on a member of staff who will be able to fulfil the role of a Fundraising officer. Our Client is a local charity which has steadily grown and wants to gain a person who can help contribute to events and keeping the Charities standards.
The role will require you to contribute to events in the Fundraising Calendar Community, individually giving and ensuring that appropriate support care is given following procedures. The role will also require you to do administration following the client's policies and procedures.
- Help develop the annual calendar.
- Help to hit fundraising targets.
- Supporting Volunteer fundraising activities.
- Being professional in any given situation either surrounding volunteers or representing an event.
- Operating and adhering to The Code of Fundraising Practise.
- Inputting information into the database and maintaining the information following all the correct procedures and when relevant following GDPR and the Fundraising regulations.
- Working with other departments in the charity.
- Take part in supervision, appraisal and training following the correct procedures.
- Following any additional task given which has been reasonably assigned by the organisation.
- Level 3 qualification and GCSE Maths and English Grade A-C.
- Experience in a role similar with delivering Promotional methods, excellent supporter care and event delivery.
- High standard of communication and presentation skills.
- Ability to demonstrate achieving business targets and outcome results.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Excellent administrative skills.
- Demonstrate flexibility, motivation and initiative.
- Fundraising qualification.
- Experience working in a voluntary sector.
- Full driving license and access to a car or another form of transport to travel to appointments.
- Undergoing an Enhanced Access NI Check which will have a charge of £33, when placed the £33 charge will come out of your pay check.
Applicants must hold essential criteria at time of application otherwise you will not be considered for this role
Why use Grafton?
This may not matter to you when you are looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland.
If you meet the essential criteria please attach your CV for consideration for the attention of Megan Smith.