General Construction Operatives
General Construction Operatives| Galway |Temporary, Full-time
The Client: Headquartered in Galway, our client is a market leader in their field. They are currently experiencing growth in the market with and they are seeking to appoint Construction General Operatives to join their team on a contract basis.
The main duties will include:
- Site labouring on the grounds of the site
- Use of tools and equipment as trained and directed
- Disposal of industrial spillages
- Cable installation
- Delivering equipment / materials around site
- A min of 1-2 years experience in construction industry preferred
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Motivated, highly organised and not adverse to a hard day`s graft
- Strong English skills
This is an excellent opportunity for an immediate start within a very well established organisation.
For immediate consideration, please forward an up-to-date CV. Please note, interested applicants must be available for an immediate interview.
Why use Grafton? This may not matter to you when you're looking for a new opportunity, but we just wanted to tell you a little bit about Grafton. We know that finding the right job can be challenging and we have the tools and resources to help you succeed. An established recruitment agency since 1983, we offer permanent and temporary job solutions to lots of different clients in multiple industry sectors in Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland. For further information please contact the Galway branch on 091-423293 and apply with your up to date CV by clicking the button.