Our Client, a Large Public Sector Organisation require a temporary Labourer to cover the whole season at a popular Caravan site in Portstewart
Role: General Labourer
Pay rate: Weeks 1 - 12 £7.83 Weeks 12+ £8.50
Hours: 37 hours per week to include days/evenings and weekend on a rota basis. Required: 15th April - 28th April - 1st May - 19th May. 24th June - 8th Sept.
- General upkeep of grounds
- Cutting grass and trimming borders
- General cleansing, maintenance of toilet blocks bin area
- Other duties as requested by the Warden
- At least 2 months experience of working outside
- Effective communication skills - able to deal with the public in a polite and effective manner
- Experience of grass cutting using push lawnmowers & strimmers/leafblowers etc
- Available on all dates specified including some weekends.
- At least 2 months experience working with the general public
- Experience of cleaning public toilets
- Experience of cleaning public showers
- Experience of operating a ride-on grass cutting machine
- Full driving Licence
If you are interested in this position and meet ALL essential criteria please apply directly via the link.